As the sport of roller derby has evolved, so too must the iconic 265 skate.
Riedells hand-sorted full grain leather Model 265 boot now comes stocked in two different widths with expanded sizing so more skaters can find a perfect fit – something that is critical to performing your best. D/B combination last - a C width toe (wider in the ball of the foot) and B width heel (Narrower in the heel) to better suit women's feet. B/AA for more narrow foot types.
- The classic two stripe design of the leather 265 boot recalls vintage derby skates.
- Hand sorted full grain leather upper.
- The new 265 features Cambrelle ® in the front to help hold the shape and the padded Dri-Lex ® in the back for comfort.
- Full grain white leather looped backstay adds a nice bit of contrast to the boot and help when sliding your skating boots on.
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- They are a cross between features of the 695s and 125s with leather Velcro cinch strap allows the heel to stay in place while skating.
- Rolled collar replaces the padded and rolled collar of the old 265 for a sleeker, lighter, and more comfortable fit around the ankle bone.
- They have inner counter for extra arch support and heel immobilization, to minimize ankle rolling.
- The lace-to-toe design offers adjustable room for feet of any width.
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
Hand-made in U.S.A.
PowerDyne™ Thrust Nylon black plates with polished metal trucks for an exceptional performance available for skaters under 200 lbs. Durable black nylon plates with polished metal trucks for an exceptional performance.
Speed Skates Are In Men's Sizes.
(Ladies Go Down One Size)
Ladies Shoe Size 8 = Man Skate Size 7
Men's sizes 3-13 including half sizes.
*Any boot model can be made on any last listed above, custom widths, and custom colors. Special makeup charges may apply. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
*When ordering any special makeup boot in different colors or special widths, it’s always advisable to first try on a stock boot to make sure the sizing is correct.
Special order boots are not returnable.
Drilex® – Drilex is a multi-zone lining system that transports moisture away from the foot. The layer closest to the skin is made of 100% Hydrofil® nylon to keep your feet dry, cool, and comfortable.
Cambrelle® – Cambrelle is a lining system made of a mesh of bi-component fibers that can conform to constant motion. Cambrelle linings are highly abrasion resistant and transports moisture away from the foot to keep your feet cool and dry.
Important: Don't forget to order either the Riedell Toe Guard or Snout to protect the front of your skates and make them last longer.
Warranty: Each pair of Riedell skates or skating boots is guaranteed by Riedell Shoes, Inc. to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Should any Riedell skates or skating boots appear to be defective, they should be returned to the dealer from whom the product was purchased with proof of purchase. The dealer must request a return authorization number and then send the skates or skating boots back to Riedell Shoes, Inc. along with the proof of purchase for inspection and determination. If the skates or skating boots appear to be defective under the terms of this warranty, they will be repaired or replaced as determined by Riedell Shoes, Inc. Product failure, which in the opinion of Riedell Shoes, Inc. was due to improper fit, accident, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. In no event will Riedell Shoes, Inc. be responsible for the repair, replacement or consequential damages for the above mentioned causes.