Bad Girlfriend Skates now stocks Moxi Jack boot in black suede and Jade.
The Moxi Jack is a high end performance boot designed for ramp, park and aggressive street skating.
The suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining makes the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabilizer helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked.
Stiff and supportive, approximately 10 hours of break-in time is recommended to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
Moxi Jack Features:
- Reinforced double split suede upper
- Signature Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- Nylon webbing loop for easier holding/carrying
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabilizer
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed laces
- Available stocked sizes:
- Black 4-11 Full & Half – Medium width
Jack boots are available in any of the 9 Moxi colors for an additional $90.
- Only current Moxi Lolly suede colors are available as substitutes for black or jade suede.
- Only 1 color in the Moxi palette can be used for custom colors – multiple colors per boot or pair of boots is not allowed.
- Backstay cannot be changed from white leather + nylon webbing.
- No other accents can be changed – only the suede color can be changed.
|Moxi Boot Size||Insole Length|