These skates are available by preorder and not in stock unless specified below.
In stock: Size 6 JADE
Ordered and expected July/August 2020
- Reinforced double split leather suede upper
- Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabilizer
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed laces
- Available sizes: Jade 4-11 Full & Half – Medium width
The Moxi Jack combines classic roller skate design with modern materials and features to create a high-performance boot designed to withstand the stresses of ramp, park and aggressive street skating. The suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Reinforced counters provide a ton of support and once they are laced up those counters make tight turns and quick carves a breeze. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabilizer helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked. The boot is stiff and supportive, requiring approximately 10 hours of break-in time to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
Boot: Moxi Jack (available in black or jade)
Plate: Powerdyne Neo Plate
Wheels:Moxi Classic Wheels
Moxi Trick 55mm 97A or Fundae Wheels (additional cost)
Bearings: Kwik Zenith
Toe Stop: Powerdyne Adjustable Black
Sizes: 4-11 Full & Half – Medium
These skates come in Men’s sizes, medium width. We recommend going 1-1.5 sizes down from your US Women’s shoe size. Use the size chart for further reference.
These skates will break in and stretch to fit your foot.
Moxi Jack Ramp Rider Skates comes complete with The Powerdyne Reactor Neo plate, just what you'll need to hit the skatepark. CIB slide blocks and trick wheels are available at an additional cost in the drop down windows.
Jack boots are available in any of the 9 Moxi colors for an additional $125.
The Moxi Jack boots custom details:
- Boots always come in 1 colour of the Moxi palette – multiple colours per boot or pair of boots is not an option
- Backstay is always white leather
- Only the suede colour can be changed - no other details
- Custom orders are non-returnable
- Split sizing and/or width changes are possible, but are not included in the standard customization.