The 187 Pro Derby Knee Pad brings years of roller derby experience from the rink to your knee. Through the input of top skaters, product features have been tested and perfected.
Designed Specifically for Roller Derby
- Low profile and less bulk with high level protection
187 Killer Pads® Lock-In™ Core System
- Removable foam allows for easy washing
- Interlocking straps link foam to center of pad casing
V-22™ Dual Density Foam
- Specially formulated to provide the perfect combination of cushion and protection for multiple hard impacts
Rapid F L E X™ Hinge
- Allows pad to respond freely to full range of motion; straighten or bend leg with little or no resistance
Fusion Groove™ Channel
- Maintains foam connection to skater's leg and helps eliminate pad slip downs
187 Killer Pads® Lock-In™ Cap System
- Secures and aligns removable cap in correct position
Proven 187 Killer Pads® Design Elements
- Light-weight fast drying interior lining
- Seamless interior finish for ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Three-panel construction for reliable performance
- Open back design for excellent fit and quick on & off
What is the difference between Pro Knee Pad and Pro Derby Knee Pad?
The Pro Knee Pad has been our flagship product since day one. It is a bigger pad over-all and the bend/shape is fixed on the perfect angle to cup your knee when you fall. The Pro Knee Pad is made of 1 ½” thick foam.
The Pro Derby Knee Pad has a one of a kind flex hinge. It has the same bend at the knee as the Pro Knee Pad, but the flex hinge allows the pad to move with your leg. The over-all sizing is also smaller. The Pro Derby Knee Pad is made of 1 ¼ ” thick foam.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These kneepads work great and have tons of padding. They are a little on the bulkier side because of all the padding so if you're looking for something slimmer these might not be for you. I really appreciate that they go up to a size 3x. As a beginner I have no complaints about these pads
I have large thighs and skinny knees, so i found if other knee pads did up around my thighs when I would fall my pads would turn and I would be hitting the ground on my knee and not the pad... so far so good with these I have been skating for a year and this is the first set of knee pads that fit me properly in all aspects.
Very comfortable, I love the slender profile