Moxi Black Jack Skate Package - Fuse Plate
Use Coupon Code BADGF at checkout for % off
- Reinforced double split leather suede upper
- Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabilizer
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed laces
- Available sizes: Jade 4-11 Full & Half – Medium width
The Moxi Jack combines classic roller skate design with modern materials and features to create a high-performance boot designed to withstand the stresses of ramp, park and aggressive street skating. The suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Reinforced counters provide a ton of support and once they are laced up those counters make tight turns and quick carves a breeze. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabilizer helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked. The boot is stiff and supportive, requiring approximately 10 hours of break-in time to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
Boot: Moxi Jack
Plate: Powerdyne Fuse Plate
Wheels:Moxi Classic Wheels
Moxi Trick 55mm 97A or Fundae Wheels (additional cost)
Bearings: Kwik Zenith
Toe Stop: Powerdyne Adjustable Black
Sizes: 4-11 Full & Half – Medium
Please round one size down from your US women’s shoe size for your skate size.
Keep in mind the skates will break in and stretch to fit your foot.
Jack boots are available in any of the 9 Moxi colors for an additional $125.
The Moxi Jack boots custom details:
- Boots always come in 1 color of the Moxi palette – multiple colors per boot or pair of boots is not an option
- Backstay is always white leather
- Only the suede color can be changed - no other details
- Custom orders are non-returnable
- Split sizing and/or width changes are possible, but are not included in the standard customization.